9.20.2006

Geek Out.

When someone writes this in a recap of Project Runway:

Holy shit, there's a scroll across the screen -- "Teri Hatcher on Inside the Actors Studio." I just wrote, then deleted, about seventeen sentences that really can't capture the magnitude of the wrongness of that. One was about Lee Strasberg rolling over in his grave. One was about Stella Adler laughing somewhere about Lee Strasberg's school looking moronic. One was about James Lipton's fat ass. One about not being able to wait for the episode with Dane Cook. Nothing really works. Somebody hold me.

(From Television Without Pity)


I can't help but geek out that I actually get the Stella Adler/Lee Strasberg reference. Does that make me a nerd or a theatre snob? Or both?

1 comment:

sweet trini said...

thank joe martin for that shit, theatre geek. walk good.